Announcing Trending Rooms!
One of the feature that you have been requesting is the ability to see where other people are chatting on Husky – so the last two weeks we’ve focused on bringing this feature to life… and here it is.
Never be lonely again!
One big, and one minor update, that we pushed into the Chrome Webstore last night – you should be seeing these updated feature today.
- Trending Rooms: One of the most requested features. Here it is! When you open Husky Chat, a window will pop-up to show you what articles are currently “trending” amongst Husky users. Go ahead and click on some of these links, and join the conversation! You can always open the trending room again by clicking on the fire icon at the bottom of Husky, next to the sharing and feedback icons. Now you can always find people to talk to!
- Scrollbars: We’ve also enabled scrollbar in the latest update – now when you resize your window, no longer will you run into the problem where the text goes beyond the window. Resize freedom for everyone!
- Stickers!: We’ve sent out a bunch of stickers in the last week – if you would like to receive these stickers, reply to this email with your address, and we’ll hook you up with some awesome stickers!
Again, you should be receiving these changes – along with other minor cosmetic fixes – in the last couple of hours. Let us know if you are not seeing the update.
With this new trending feature, expect us to start running some live chats around popular live streams and blogs, so stay tuned!
Husky Pack: We are hard at work to implement the “Husky Pack” feature, which will make it easier for you to share interesting conversations with your friends, and to see where your friends are.. but this one is going to take some time, so be patient with us!
How can I help?
- Feedback! Continue to send us feedback! Either by replying to this email or tweet at us @HuskyLaboratory – you can also get at us on http://www.huskylab.co/contact. In addition, there’s a feedback button at the bottom of Husky Chat.
- Husky is more fun with friends. When you see an interesting webpage, share on Facebook and Tweet out to your friends – let them know to join you on that page! You can find the sharing button on the bottom left of Husky Chat. Now that the trending feature is in place, the more the merrier!
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates!
More to come!
Team Husky (Stan + Eric)