Here you will find the list of updates we’ve made to Husky Chat, and the bugs we are currently resolving. Remember, you can always submit bugs / feature requests from our “Contact Us” page!
We are currently working on…
- Some users are not able to send messages on first installation
- Some users are not able to chat when navigating to different parts of sites w/ Ajax loading features
- Latest revision (0.3.2-0.3.5) (Oct 23 2012): You asked for it – here it is, DOMAIN-LEVEL CHAT!! Now when you log into a chat room you will be placed automatically on the DOMAIN chatroom (so it’s as if everyone on Amazon.com is talking to one another) and if you choose to, you will have the option to chat ONLY with the people on the page you are on. Woohoo! In addition, notification now times out after 3 second, so it’s not as annoying anymore – we’ve also adjusted the sensitivity level of the scrollbar when you uses the touchpad, so that should be good!
- Latest revision (0.3.0-0.3.1) (Oct 17 2012): Big update! Coming your way includes: notification, enhanced chat history, combined lobby + trending tabs, fixed re-logging issues, and stylistic changes. Enjoy!
- Latest revision (0.2.6-0.2.8) (Oct 15 2012): Big update! Coming your way includes: enhanced chat history, added in announcement message, removed LinkedIn login, combined lobby + trending tabs, fixed re-logging issues, and stylistic changes. Enjoy!
- Latest revision (0.2.4-0.2.5) (Oct 10 2012): Thanks for all the great feedback! Special shoutout to the HN community – you guys rock. As requested, now Husky shows history of what people said in the room – going back 50 messages (let’s try this amount for now). Also fixed the scrolling issue. Enjoy!
- Latest revision (0.2.2-0.2.3) (Oct 07 2012): Talk to other people on Husky at the same time with the Lobby feature! Also created tabs, so now it’s easier to navigate between chatting on page, chatting in lobby, and the trending page! (with quick fix)
- Latest revision (0.2.1) (Sep 24 2012): TRENDING ROOMS!! Never be lonely again! And scrollbar, as requested!!
- Latest revision (0.2.0) (Sep 11 2012): Now when you type an URL into Husky, it’ll be clickable!
- Latest revision (0.1.9) (Sep 07 2012): Fixed many display issues
- Latest revision (0.1.7-0.1.8) (Sep 05 2012): Hi guys – thanks for the feedback from yesterday! Here’s the latest version with some hotfixes. We’re working through the other bugs as well, stay tuned! What’s fixed in this release: 1) Fixed bug where users get logged out when clicking on an username 2) Fixed reconnection issues. We also fixed the reconnection issues and added the x out button in feedback form
- Latest revision (0.1.6) (Sep 04 2012): Fixed feedback form display issues
- Latest revision (0.1.5) (Sep 03 2012): Fixed registration issues, included options to log-in via Google + LinkedIn, and updated sidebar with new icons for logout, sharing, and feedback submission. Have also added ability for users to share to Facebook + Twitter. Latest revision (0.1.4) (Aug 29 2012): Registration and MOAR BUG FIXES.